Be empowered to make decisions on your privacy
Stay informed by browsing below.
Craft takes your privacy seriously. We are the data controller and are responsible for the fact that the information we have about you is used in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Regulations.
What information we have about you
Information provided by you
When you use our services, like signing up for our waiting list or creating an account with us, you typically provide the following information:
- Contact information and the industry that you work in
- Information about your business
- Your banking details
- Your clients’ details including their contact details
- The amounts you are quoting and invoicing your clients, as well as the terms of those quotes and invoices
- Communication, other personal data you might expose when you contact us or have a dialogue with us.
Information collected about you
By using our services, we typically collect the following information:
- Technical information, such as PC/mobile- type, internet connection, operating system, browser and IP address. This information is collected by using cookies. Cookie-policy
- Location information, such as information about your location. This information is collected by using cookies. Cookie-policy.
How we use the information
Main purposes we use your information for:
- Manage your customer relationship, for this purpose we use contact information, user information and communication.
- Manage your business, for this purpose we use banking information, your customer information and information on your quotations and invoices.
- Improve your user experience on our platforms, for this purpose, we use technical information and user information.
- Provide you with customised marketing and content on our platforms, for this purpose, we use technical information, user information and location information.
- Improve our goods and services, for this purpose we use user information and technical information.
The legal basis for purposes 1, 2, 3 and 4 is our legitimate interest in managing product development.
The legal basis for purpose 5 is our legitimate interest in providing you with customised content and marketing. We have the right to market equivalent products and services if we have an existing customer relationship with you. If we do not have an existing customer relationship with you, the legal basis will be your consent if you have given us this. Legal basis for first time contact will be our legitimate interest. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Who we share the information with
We share information with our suppliers to the extent necessary to provide services to you. We transfer information outside the EEA area, partly because some of our suppliers and group companies are located there. We ensure that information about you is secured in a proper manner, either by agreements with recipients or by recipient’s subject to certification schemes approved in the EU. You can get more information about such agreements and arrangements by contacting us.
How long do we store the data
We only store your data as long as it is necessary. This typically means that personal data related to customer relationships is deleted after 3 years of inactivity on Craft. We may, however, be bound by legal obligations which require us to store the information for a longer period than 3 years after the customer account is inactive. This may occur if we are subject to complaints or claims directed against us or by us.
Your privacy rights
You have a number of privacy rights. You can use these rights by contacting us. These rights, in relation to your information, include:
- Access. Copy of information we have about you.
- Correction. Correct and supplement information we have about you.
- Deletion. Request deletion of information that we no longer have rights to store.
- Limiting. Request that we limit the use of your information.
- Data portability. Request that your information can be transferred to you or to another business in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Objection. Oppose our use of your personal information for direct marketing, including profiling.
Please note that these rights are subject to limitation by law. We will reply to your enquiries as soon as possible.
If you believe that we process personal information improperly, you have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority. We hope you will contact us first, so that we can review your objections and clarify any misunderstandings.
If you provide us with your contact details, we will contact you to respond to your questions or your request for further information. In doing so, you also expressly consent that Craft or its affiliates may send you e-mails, including commercial emails about products and services we think will be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions included in them or let us know by e-mail.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or wish to make use of your rights.